Thursday, March 22, 2012

Cards, cards, cards!

Hi there! This is just a massive post for a bunch of cards that I've been making lately. Admittedly I'm better at making cards than I about about blogging. Sorry, folks, that's just what you get. Besides, who wants to read my mumbo-jumbo anyway?

Well, this first card is for the A Passion For Papertrey's "House and Home" challenge. The challenge wansn;t specifically to make a new house card, but to use something that is home-related. So naturally I went right to my new Lighten Up set from my last PTI order. I thought it'd be neat to see a bunch of lamps turned off, then BAM! One big, bright light at the end of the row. Here's my interpretation.


Here's a little number I made using the partial die-cut technique that I learned here today:

And here's a card that desperately makes me yearn for summertime and watermelon.

And another one using the same layout as above. Stick with what works, right?

 And lastly, a CASE of Maile Belles' card found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment